With SMS outperforming every other marketing strategy, including email, marketers are increasingly seeing the need to explore investing in SMS marketing. SMS can be a great way to nurture customers and leads who say they want more information and opt into messages from you. In this case, rather than emails, they get text messages from you which are more direct.
Pony Express HQ, the digital wing named after the famous Pony Express, is one of the most efficient and reliable SMS marketing services in the U.S. The following is an overview of the platform to help you see why it can be a valuable platform to choose for your SMS marketing needs.
Left Coast Kratom is here to help you experience the freshest highest quality kratom powders and extracts at competitive prices.
WHAT IS PONEY EXPRESS HQ?
Just like the original Pony Express back in 1860, which was the fastest delivery service of its time as a “by-horse” message delivery company, Pony Express HQ connects people to the fastest and most convenient messaging options in a bid to create enjoyable communication experiences. Pony Express HQ prides itself on providing Safe, Reliable and on-time messaging services
Pony Express HQ is designed to help companies effortlessly manage every aspect of an SMS marketing campaign. Its standout features include:
• Group texting: Create and send deals, news, reminders, and updates to large groups of customers easily. Those who have opted in to receive messages can unsubscribe and re-subscribe at any time.
• Two-way communication: It is not just a “push” medium where you send information. Instead it is two-way. After a contact responds, you can pursue conversations at a 1-on-1 level. This increases the potential for conversion, trust, and fast answers.
• Message templates: Select from multiple creative templates by clicking “use template.” You can also create and save your own message templates for later use. This is a great time-saver.
• Save on credits: The “smart encode” feature allows clients to send the same amount of messages using fewer credits.
• Include multi-media elements: While other SMS services limit clients to text-only messages, Pony Express HQ allows you to send MMS elements, such as picture messages, emojis, videos, etc. This is very significant as all studies show that visuals have higher impact, are more memorable, and engage viewers better than simply text does.
WHY USE IT?
With many SMS marketing services out there, it’s easy to get confused. Here’s why Pony Express HQ is different:
• Message and call forwarding: If one of your recipient’s messages or calls your Pony Express HQ number, the message or call is automatically forwarded to your personal phone number. Messages can also be forwarded to your email account. This way, you’ll never miss important calls or messages.
• Easily Track in-text URLs: Many marketers are now sending URLs within SMS messages. Pony Express HQ allows you to closely track such URLs opens to determine the effectiveness of your campaign.
• Personalize your messages: On average, personalization increases revenue by up to 15%. Pony Express HQ allows marketers to mention customers’ first and last names among others to better connect with your audiences.
• Fast track growth with AI-powered features: Smarter marketing, enabled by AI-powered (artificial intelligence) features such as smart timing, channel optimization, smart messaging, frequency optimization, and next-gen nurturing guarantee better engagement that from standard messaging and thus increased ROI.
• Pricing: Pony Express HQ implements a pay-as-you-go pricing system meaning that you only pay for what you need.
• Client support: Pony Express HQ’s support comes in the form of an exhaustive knowledge base, an FAQ section, live chat, email support, and phone support. All in all, they cover all the support bases needed, whatever your preferred method.
Simple, feature-packed, and fairly priced, Pony Express HQ is as functional as they come. There are the needed and beneficial bells and whistles, and all the standard features you need to meet your SMS marketing goals. If you haven’t tried it yet, you’re missing out.
Mike Gingerich is president of Digital Hill Multimedia (www.DigitalHill.com), a Goshen, Indiana web development and social marketing agency. He is also author of the book Game Plan for Social Media Lead Generation. Find out more at www.MikeGingerich.com/book.