Simple, streamlined designs, consistent color schemes and a decluttered screen. Those are all tenets by which a strong web developer designs and builds. Of course, those elements mostly fall into the realm of a UI (user interface) programmer. Meanwhile, issues dealing with functionality, site structure and accessibility are often the work of a separate UX (user experience) designer.
But these days, it pays to be a true jack of all trades. You can learn the principles of both UI and UX development with the training in The Ultimate UX/UI Designer bundle, which you can pick up now from TNW Deals at over 90 percent off, just $29.
This immersive package of design basics features 8 courses and 42 hours of training that will help any novice or experienced programmer learn how to best attack a project from either the design or implementation standpoint.
Left Coast Kratom is here to help you experience the freshest highest quality kratom powders and extracts at competitive prices.
The bundle includes:
- Complete Guide To Front-End Web Development And Design (a $199 value)
- How To Become A UX Designer (a $199 value)
- Introduction To HTML5 Canvas Basics Of Drawing (a $199 value)
- Bootstrap 4 Rapid Web Development Framework HTML CSS JS (a $199 value)
- Illustrator: UI And Web Design Using Adobe Illustrator (a $199 value)
- Practical Responsive Web Design (a $199 value)
- UI/UX And Web Design Using Adobe XD (a $199 value)
From understanding the practical facets of web design to getting familiar with some of the key tools like Bootstrap 4 or Adobe Illustrator, these courses help explore what works and what doesn’t when you’re building and shaping a web page or app.
This collection packs in a universe of design philosophies and best practices that would usually cost almost $1,600. Thanks to TNW Deals, you can get the whole bundle for only $29 before this offer ends.
Like this deal? Check out Vault, the best way to secure your online data for just $9.99/month.